Question by 🙂: What are the best drug store acne wash, toner, and moisturizer for acne prone super oily skin?
I’m really struggling with acne and I don’t have money to buy proactiv right now since I spent my money on homecoming (oops! haha). I need to get an acne wash, toner, and moisturizer for my super duper oily skin that has really bad acne. Which do you recommend?
Answer by Love2
Walmart – Noxzema skin creme and a bottle of Dickinson Witch Hazel.
Simple stuff works great! No itchy skin, no expensive stuff. The Nox will fade the zits and stop you from getting new ones. The witch hazel is an herb that dries your skin smooth and creamy feeling. No itchy, no stinging. It’s great.
Drink lots of water with lemon slices in it. In about 2 days you will notice a difference! Don’t drink soda anymore — it’s killing your skin. Eat lots of fruits, veggies, salads,– cut back on sugars, processed foods, salami once in a while, white bread, stuff like that. Eat nuts, apples, eat them raw if you can. Drink one glass of water with lemon slices before you go to bed about 1 hour before so you can pee it out.
Watch how your skin will glow!!!!
What do you think? Answer below!
- YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NATURAL SOLUTION INSTEAD OF ALL THE HARMFUL CHEMICALS:A natural antiseptic, bactericide, fungicide and anti-viral with anesthetic qualities. Wait until you see what this amazing essential oil can do for you, your family and environment.
- MULTIPLE USES: Acne, Blemishes, Dandruff, Skin Conditions, Rashes, Burns, Cuts, Wounds, Ant Bites, Mosquito Bites, Lice, Sinus Problems, Aromatherapy, Purifying a Room, Cleaning, Removing Mildew from Laundry. This powerful essential oil has even more applications.
- EASY TO USE: Just mix a few drops with your favorite shampoo, soap, creams, skin treatments, oils. This blends well with other essential oils, aloe vera, creams, and water. Incorporate this into your skin regime for beautiful skin. Adding drops to your shampoo helps nourish the scalp and fight off dandruff.
- TEA TREE OIL HAS A LONG HISTORY OF SUCCESS: Historically Tea Tree oil has been used for acne, oily skin, rashes, various infections, fungal diseases, dandruff, and itchy scalp. In World War I & II Tea Tree oil was issued to each soldier and sailor as part of their field kit to treat tropical infections and infected wounds. A perfect choice for your First Aid Kit and Medicine Cabinet.
- AVOID HARMFUL CHEMICALS AND EXPERIENCE THIS NATURAL”POWERHOUSE” ESSENTIAL OIL THAT HAS SO MANY USES: Comes in a 30 (ml) Bottle, Easy to Use European Dropper, 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil, Therapeutic Grade-Natural, Undiluted, and FDA approved. With all the multiple uses, you can’t go wrong with having a couple of bottles of high quality Tea Tree Oil in your home.
HOW ONE NATURAL OIL HAS HELPED MILLIONSLooking your best and feeling great is important to you. Nothing seems to be working and you are tired of all the expensive products that are costing a fortune. Plus all the chemicals that are harmful to your body.
Say “Good Bye” To Skin Problems With Tea Tree OilTea Tree Oil can help get rid of those pesky ailments naturally.
Reprieve comes when you add this “powerhouse” oil to your skin regime or even to your favorite shampoo.
How Can Tea Tre
List Price: $ 42.99
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Absorbs quickly
- Won’t strip skin’s natural moisturizers
Alcohol-Free Toner refreshes skin without stripping its natural moisturizers. It is specially formulated to provide clean, refreshing toning without the harsh drying effects of alcohol. Special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and recondition skin. Skin will feel fresh and clean without tightness, dryness or stinging.
List Price: $ 10.29
- WHY YOU NEED IT… Our Daily Power Scrub is a 3-in-1 nourishing cleanser, foaming exfoliator and energizing toner. Designed exclusively for men, this multi-purpose face wash works as hard as you do, which cuts your daily grooming regimen time in half. This formula is powerful enough to cut through those overactive male sebaceous glands yet gentle enough to be used morning and night, without stripping your skin of moisture.
- WHO BENEFITS FROM USING IT… The natural ingredients are easy on skin yet tough on dirt, which makes this Men’s face scrub ideal for all ages and skin types including: normal, sensitive, oily, dry, combination and acne prone complexions.
- WHAT’S IN IT… This facial cleanser for men is packed with highly effective and nutrient rich, natural and certified organic ingredients including: Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, Willow Bark & Burdock Root. Pure and potent, this mixture of super ingredients is free of harmful chemicals, toxins and preservatives found in the majority of products today.
- HOW IT WORKS… Natural cleansers attack dirt, excess oil and grime deep beneath the surface to eliminate congested pores and breakouts. Gentle micro-rocks and jojoba beads buff away dead skin cells and soften hair follicles for a clean shave while preventing ingrown hairs. A combination of essential oils and nutrients soothe and nourish skin, detox impurities and refine pores along with uneven texture to prevent the advancement of aging.
- OUR PROMISE TO YOU… Rugged & Dapper takes pride in offering a tight collection of no-nonsense and naturally effective tools that fuel your skin. We offer a Zero Risk 100% Satisfaction + Effectiveness Guarantee. If for any reason one of our products is not right for you, we will refund your money hassle free, within 60 days of purchase.
Daily Power Scrub Facial Cleanser was developed to cover all of the bases and is an integral part of any male grooming regimen. The secret to this formula is in using only the highest quality ingredients that nature has to offer. They diligently attack stubborn dirt while exfoliating grime deep within pores, banishing breakouts. This gentle yet powerful formula prepares your skin for a moisturizer and stimulates the growth of new cells. Without a good scrub, dead skin and oil glands will repel
List Price: $ 39.00
More Face Wash For Oily Skin Products
Most basic recipe: for dry- normal skin: rose water for oily- normal skin: witch hazel put the liquid onto a cotton ball and rub it around your face to remove excess dirt! second recipe: 3 part rose water and 1 part witch hazel mixed together this can be used for most skin types most complex (but still easy) recipe: for dry-normal skin: 3 part rose water 1 part witch hazel and a few drops of glycerine for oily- normal skin: either; (a) use equal amounts of rose water and witch hazel (1 part to 1 part); or (b) 3 part rose water and 1 part rose water and add a few drops of cider vinegar I would reccomend trying the different recipes i have shown depending on what ingredients you have! Because everyones skin is different so you will have to experiement to find out which one works best for you! I hope you enjoyed my video and it wasnt too much rambling lol Megan x www.twitter.com/XmeganX9109
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Make your own toner and and keep it in a Glad storage container. It’s BPA-free!
Video Rating: 4 / 5
My Facebook: facebook.com My Twitter: twitter.com My Instagram: followgram.me
- Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Balancing Toner, Normal/Oily 6.7 fl oz
Helps Balance Oil Production for Shine Free Skin Helps Reveal Healthy, Bright & Beautiful Skin Hypo-Allergenic Created to Help Your Oily Skin Behave Like Normal Skin A gentle balancing toner that sweeps away every last trace of make-up and cleanser to help keep skin looking clear and healthy, whilst minimizing the appearance of pores. Fragrance free, non drying and Ph balanced. It works in harmony with your skin to leave your face clean, toned and supple. Enriched with No7’s unique multivitamin
List Price: $ 11.88
Concentrated Facial Toner with White Willow, Aloe, Chamomile, and Tea Tree Suki toners are concentrated herbal tinctures for your complexion. white willow is a highly effective anti-inflammatory for oily, combination, acneic, or blemishing skin, for after-sun care, rosacea and any condition of redness or inflammation. contains powerful active elements that ensure real results.
List Price: $ 21.25
More Oily Skin Products Products
- Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Toner (For Very Oily or Impure Skin) 100ml/3.4oz
As the final step of the cleansing process Helps tone & keep skin clean Purifies pore to reduce appearance of blackheads Antiseptic & anti-inflammatory Minimizes outbreak of acne Leaves skin fresh & healthy
List Price: $ 41.99
- Oily skin requires a lot of maintenance just to keep it clear and blemish-free.
- But no matter how many times you wash it, that shine always seems to return in the blink of an eye, and with it comes the distinct possibility of break-outs.
- This wonderful formula contains several key ingredients: aloe vera, witch hazel, lime oil, lemon oil, rosemary oil, and of course grapefruit oil.
- The citrus fruits are quite well known for their ability to absorb existing oil on the skin and also to prevent overproduction of it later on.
- At the same time, rosemary works to get rid of the blemishes you already have and to keep new ones from forming.
Oily skin can cause several skin problems, including shiny skin blackheads, make-up that won’t stay and acne. Many toners use harsh chemical astringents that remove oil from your skin. They can control oily skin with chemicals that can dry even the oiliest of faces, but if used daily they can increase oil production or cause another set of problems and leave your skin dry and rough. Our organic toner for oily skin is alcohol free and formulated with natural astringents. Plant extracts and hydros
List Price: $ 21.99
Related Get Rid Of Oily Skin Products
- Teen Oil Control Toner with Spirulina and Mandarin for All Skin Types 100ml
- Oxygen Skincare celebrate simple, natural beauty
- Oxygen Skincare have desigend a range specifically for Teens
- Uses highest quality natural New Zealand Ingredients
- Packed with vitamins and minerals to promote healthy skin, 100ml
Nourish and soothe. This mist allows the skin to rebalance its natural PH levels. An important step for teens to prepare skin, prior to moisturising. This product has: No parabens No petrochemicals No sulphates No artificial colours or fragrances No mineral oils or animal-derived ingredients
List Price: $ 18.36
Find More Oily Skin Products Products
- Fights breakouts in under 8 hours
- Glycolic acid accelerates skin cell exfoliation
- Maximum strength salicylic acid acne treatment
- MicroClear technology
- Fades the look of post-acne marks
Neutrogena Rapid Clear ; 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner is the first acne toner designed to reduce breakouts in just hours, plus fade the look of post-acne marks for clearer, more even-toned skin. The refreshingly clean formula dissolves away oil as MicroClear ; technology speeds maximum-strength acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts. It’s clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in under 8 hours and accelerates surface cell exfoliation to help fade the look of
List Price: $ 10.69
Find More Toner For Oily Skin Products
Burt’s Bees Toner for Oily-Troubled Skin – 8 oz
Infused with a natural blend of tomato, cucumber and parsley extracts, this bottle of Burt’s Bees Garden Tomato Toner removes lingering traces of dirt, oil and make-up. This facial cleanser also helps tighten pores. Formulated with a fruit acid complex featuring sugar cane, sugar maple, and bilberry extracts rich in alpha hydroxy acids, this 99.4% natural skin toner helps exfoliate dead skin cells. The result is fresh, beautiful s
List Price: $ 11.95
I’ve moved to a new channel: http://www.youtube.com/TheBethanyFae Please check it out and subscribe ‘ o ‘ This toner works amazing and the best part about it is: It’s affordable and gentle…
- Gentle antiseptic toner
- Removes last traces of makeup while soothing and comforting the skin
- Skin feels rejuvenated, relaxed and refreshed
- Specifically designed to complete the daily cleansing process
- Its formula balances the pH level of the skin and tones it
A gentle antiseptic toner to delicately remove last traces of makeup while soothing and comforting the skin. Skin feels rejuvenated, relaxed and refreshed.
List Price: $ 39.99
All natural do-it-yourself toner. Keep it in the fridge to prolong its optimal use time. These ingredients are suitable for any skin type, even sensitive skin (just don’t go crazy with the oils). Green tea base – good for antioxidants. Aloe vera – soothing and moisturizing for the skin You don’t have to use the rice if you don’t want to. If you have oily skin, you may want to skip the rice part. You can also replace the essential oils with any other essential oils that suit your needs. Oils that I used: – tea tree oil – lavender oil – rose hip oil those with oily skin should consider using grapefruit oil Shake it up really well before you use it each time. Additional notes: – most essential oils expire after a year (I’ve read that tea tree, on the other hand, gets stronger with age like wine) – it’s best to use distilled water to get the best effect from essential oils, not tap water Hope you try it and enjoy! Let me know how it went!
Video Rating: 4 / 5
My toner and two things I picked up that I can’t wait to share. Especially the new boy-toy. LOL!Thanks for watching! Please Rate, Comment and Subscribe! My Sassy Fabulous Website: over40princess.liedel.org I got Tweet-Ability twitter.com Are you an aspiring makeup artist? Join us here! www.youtube.com Rate, Comment, Subscribe! You cant win my contests, if you dont subscribe! Nancy Liedel Youre Over Forty Princess! Copyright 2010 Nancy Liedel All rights reserved
Video Rating: 3 / 5
- For combination to oily skin
- Balances pH
- Regulates sebum production
- Restores acid mantle
- Reduces pore size
This normalizing tonic from Obagi works to bring your skin back into balance. C-Balancing Toner is formulated for combination to oily skin to regulate sebum production for a healthfully hydrated, matte finish. The pH-balancing action restores the skins acid mantle for improved clarity and reduced pore size. Witch hazel and aloe provide antiseptic and soothing benefits so skin is left protected, calm and prepped.
List Price: $ 35.99
Find More Oily Skin Products Products
Question by Reniq: The body shop tea tree based toner suitable for normal to oily skin?
I have a combination of skin type (normaltooily)
I wonder if the tea tree oil toner be TOO strong for my skin?
I am afraid it will dry up my skin and that will lead to break outs…
btw , i live in a humid climate..
can someone advise me? =)
Answer by moe
Tee Tree oil is really Melaleuca alternifolia oil Today, annual producton of Melaleuca alternifolia oil exceeds 300 million tons. Melaleuca alternifolia oil is sold worldwide by direct marketing companies, health food outlets, and is used by dozens of other companies as ingredients in a variety of cosmetic and personal care products. Many different factors have converged that have led to the growth of the tea tree oil industry. First, over the past decade, extensive research has been performed on 100% Melaleuca alternafolia oil, and the results have been amazing. Tea tree oil has been shown to be an effective treatment for cuts, burns, and abrasions. Tests have also confirmed its effectivenes in treating acne, dandruff, a variety of fungal and bacterial infections, boils, and numerous dental problems. As a result, more and more doctors and dentists are using tea tree oil in their practices and recommending it to their patients as well.
Second, there is a growing concern over the excess use of synthetic chemicals in today’s society. Modern chemicals have been linked to cancer and birth defects. Many modern medicines don’t work or have too many unwanted side effects. Natural products are no longer being viewd as absurd or backwards. Educated consumers are actively seeking natural ingredients for medicinal and cosmetic purposes.
Third, growers in Australia, in conjunction with the government, are actively seeking new and more efficient ways to produce higher quality oil. Growers are now producing oil with over 40% Terpinen 4-ol and Cineole levels at 3%. Breakthroughs in genetic engineering have opened up new avenues of research. To ensure the future of the tea tree oil industry, a multi-million dollar research facility has been established at The Souther Cross University in New South Wales (Australia). The center, known as the Australian Tea Tree Oil Research Institute (ATTORI), is entirely devoted to discovering everything there is to know about Melaleuca alternifolia oil. Everyone from growers to sellers, is actively involved with improving the tea tree oil quality.
Although tea tree oil has become quite popular, some words of caution need to be shared. In 1996, the International Standards Organization (ISO) drafted new specifications for “tea tree oil”. The Terpinen 4-ol and the Cineole levels remained identical to the Australian standards set in 1985. However, the ISO
made it possible for other species of Melaleuca tree oil to be sold as tea tree oil, even though “tea tree oil” had been synonymous with Melaleuca alternifolia oil since the 1920’s. No other species of Melaleuca tree has an essential oil as powerful as the Melaleuca alternifolia tree.
Today, even the American Tea Tree Association allows blended oil to be sold as “pure tea tree oil”. It is important that you make sure you are purchasing a good quality of 100% pure Melaleuca alternifolia oil. there are a few good companies that guarantee the quality and purity of the oil they sell. Check the label. If it doesn’t have at least 35% Terpinen 4-ol and no more than 10% Cineole (the 1967 standard), don’t buy it.
Source: RM Barry: The Melaleuca Quick Reference Guide
If you want to be a customer of a dinomite store like me who uses this pure oil in almost all its products . hers my free sight . Check this company out and see if it doesnt change things like it did for me?
Give your answer to this question below!