- Includes: 1 x Filter Kit UV-CPL-FLD 55mm / 1 x Lens Hood 55mm / 1 x Lens Cap 55mm / 1 x Lens Cap Keeper / 1 x Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Yellow) / 1 x JB Microfiber Cleaning Cloth.
- This filter kit is essential for dsrl/srl cameras.
- The Lens hood stops light coming into the lens at extreme angles and being reflected inside the lens.
- Clean the front of the cap with a rag and press the adhesive ring onto the top of the cap.
- The Microfiber Cloths is a perfect tool for cleaning HD and Dslr’s digital cameras, etc.
* Filter Kit UV-CPL-FLD 55mm
FILTER KIT UV-CPL-FLD
Reduce haze and improve contrast by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light.
Especially useful in areas of high altitude or snow, eliminating the undesirable blue cast.
Are great for removing unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass or water.
Take richer scenic shots and notice improved clarity in distant objects by cutting through haze and increasing color sa
List Price: $ 31.99
More Stop Oily Skin Products
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid Peel
- work by loosening and gently sloughing off the damaged,
- Glycolic Peels can also work on the deeper layers of skin
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA)
- Full Instructions and Gauze Pads
Alpha-hydroxy acids are commonly found and isolated from fruits of all sorts. That is why they are referred to as fruit acids. For example, malic acid is found in apples, citric acid can be isolated from most citrus fruits and glycolic acid is commonly found in honey and sugar cane. Lactic acid is found in milk that has soured and Tartaric acid can be isolated from fermented grapes (wine).
Glycolic acid works as an exfoliating agent because of its high acidity but easy solubility. When place
List Price: $ 15.99
Find More Oily Skin Treatment Products
Question by VeronicaM: Where can I purchase alpha hydroxy acid for mild acne? is there a specific brand that works good?
I also need a Moisturizer for oily skin, something that takes away shine while acting as an oil-free moisturizer, any suggestions?
Answer by jubda
Alpha hydroxy is more for skin smoothing and exfoliating.
Here you go:
The same site has a Clarifying System for oily skin
What do you think? Answer below!
- Won’t overdry skin
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Alpha and beta hydroxy formula
- Visibly reduces the appearance of pores
Pore Refining Toner visibly reduces the appearance of pores. This Alpha and Beta Hydroxy formula is dermatologist tested to deliver visible results. First, it sweeps away dead surface skin and refines rough, uneven patches. Then, it penetrates deep into pores so they appear smaller and less visible. Skin is soft, smooth and refreshed.
List Price: $ 10.51
More Men Oily Skin Products
- 1.7 fluid ounces
- Anti-wrinkle treatment formula for normal, normal/oily and problem prone skin
- Not for delicate/sensitive skin
- No fragrance, oil, or alcohol
- 10% Glycolic AHA, effective pH 4
If you’re looking for a concentrated alpha hydroxy acid product that won’t clog your pores with excessive moisturizers, here’s your answer: an Oil-Free Gel that packs a serious dose of glycolic acid (one of the most effective AHAs on the market), plus natural ingredients like red sea kelp, green tea, and vitamin B-5. This powerful combination helps nourish skin while working to rid complexion-dulling flakes and roughness.10% AHA Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Recommended for: Oily, Normal/Oily & Probl
List Price: $ 10.89
- Glycolic Peels can also work on the deeper layers of skin to accelerate the skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin.
- peels work by loosening and gently sloughing off the damaged, unattractive skin cells
- Glycolic acid works as an exfoliating agent because of its high acidity but easy solubility.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA)
- Full Instructions and Gauze Pads.
Glycolic acid works as an exfoliating agent because of its high acidity but easy solubility. When placed on the skin as part of an exfoliating cream or gel, glycolic acid goes under the damaged upper layers of skin and destroys the ‘glue’, which holds dead skin to the surface. As this dead skin is chemically burned off, the other ingredients carry the individual flakes away and a water rinse neutralizes the remaining acid. The result is a much-smoother skin surface and a more youthful appearance
List Price: $ 18.99
Find More Products For Oily Skin Products
- Please read all label information on delivery
- Cleanses while maintaining skin’s moisture level
- Leaves skin looking and feeling soft, smooth, and fresh
- Removes impurities and environmental pollutants
- Rinses clean, leaving no irritating residue; fragrance-free
This wonderfully sudsy foaming cleanser gently but thoroughly removes every trace of dirt and makeup to leave skin refreshed and totally clean. It’s soap-free, alcohol-free, and pH balanced, which means dry complexions can use it without any fear of stripping natural oils. Yet oily skin can also benefit, since this cool wash doesn’t pack any of the pore-clogging moisturizers that can contribute to acne.Gentle Soap-Free Cleanser Recommended for: All Skin Types. Soap-free. Fragrance-free.